TiLite AERO X Active Wheelchair
TiLite AERO X General Features:
While the Aero X eludes from the competitions with its quality and price, it offers a wide range of options to user.
The Easy-Fold rigid folding mechanism developed by TiLite gives the user a great advantage. While it increases the performance and durability of the wheelchair, it allows to fold as narrowly as possible at the same time.
Thanks to the TruFit system the user can make numerous adjustments on the wheelchair.
Strong design, efficiency and low cost are presented to the user on the same wheelchair.
Except standart chassis, it presents different chassis options to user. (Fixed front end, swing away, hemi height frame, armed forces edition, power adaptable frame, reinforced frame, heavy duty edition)
Under favour of wide option list, it can be personalized in many ways and thus it allows to feel free for user.
The seating width can be selected between 12 “- 22” (increments of 1 “) (20″, 21″ and 22″ seat width is extra. Seat 21″ and 22″ seat width only compatible with heavy duty frame chassis)
Seating depth can be selected between 12”-20”(1 increments) (There are short, medium, long and extra long chassis depths. 20” seat depth is extra.)
Front chassis angle on Swing Away chassis can be selected as 70°, 80°, 85° or 90°. Fixed Front chassis can be selected as 70°, 80° or 85°. 85° angle with 6 “front wheels and 90° angle with 5″ and 6″ front wheels are not compatible. The standard rear wheel is airy. All air wheel options except standard and filled wheel options are extra.
22”-26” TiLite Shadow rear wheels are standard. 3″x0.75” Micro-caster front wheels are standard. There are numerous front wheel options except these.
Silver colored aluminum turning rings are standard. Different options available.
The origin of the product: USA
- Chassis Type: Foldable
- Chassis Style: Box Frame
- Chassis Material: Aluminum (can be upgrade to Titanium)
- Chassis Options: Fixed Front End, Swing Away (All-In-One Swing In, Swing Out & Removable), Hemi Height Frame, Armed Forces Edtion, Power Adaptable Frame, Reinforced Frame, Heavy Duty Edition)
- Adjustability: Fully adjustable
- Carrying weight (fixed front): 7.2 kg• Carrying weight (Swing away): 8.3 kg
- Maximum User Weight (standard): 113 kg
- Maximum User Weight (heavy duty edition): 158 kg
- Seating width: 30.5 – 55.8 cm
- Seating depth: 30.5 – 51 cm
- Front Seat Height: 34.2 – 55.8 cm (adjustable)
- Rear Seat Height: 33 – 51 cm (adjustable)
- Wheel Angle (camber): 0°, 2°, 4°, 6° or 8°
- Front Chassis Angle (fixed front): 70°, 80° or 85°
- Front Chassis Angle (swing away): 70°, 80°, 85° or 90°
- Stand Width Option: Standard Taper
- Center of Gravity Adjustment: 6″
- Back Height (if the backrest is foldable): adjustable between 27.9 -52 cm
- Back Height (if back part is fixed): adjustable between 27.9 – 51 cm
- Back Angle (if back part is foldable): 80°-101°
LEAVE OUT TiLite TRA